Modifications of Existing Orders

Circumstances change sometimes. Anyone who has entered into agreements or obtained orders concerning divorce, child custody and support, or other family related issues may, at some point, need to request that such agreements or orders be changed. This is called “modification.” Factors that might necessitate modification of an existing order include but are not limited to: changes to income or work schedules; changes in the health of a parent that affects his or her ability to care for children; relocation; a party’s inability to satisfy certain terms of a decree. Parenting plans and child support often need adjustments to accommodate changes to one or both parents’ situation or to serve the best interests of your children.

From time to time, family law agreements and orders need updating. If you are confronted with a situation that calls for modification, we can help you achieve results that are justified and fair. We have experience with a variety of modification situations, including:

  • Modification of Child Support
  • Modification of Parenting Plans
  • Relocation Actions
  • Modification of Spousal Maintenance

If you are interested in modifying custody or support, call us today to schedule a free consultation.

Emergency Call

In case of urgent, feel free to ask questions.